Friday, February 13, 2009

Well it's been more than a month since my last post. Here's the update for the past month:

Life in Texas is great. I love living so close to my family. I'm able to see my grandparents at least once a week...which is awesome. The girls continue to adjust better than I could have imagined. Emma started pre-school 2 days a week. She's so excited to go and is loving it. My cousin Chelsea works there and tells me that Emma is a favorite of the kids and teachers alike.

Robby received a callback for an interview. He came out Jan 28-Feb 1 and had is interview on the 29th. So far everything is looking great....they have completed background and reference checks and he had a second phone interview on Wednesday. We're waiting to hear a "yes" (we're not thinking about a "no") any day now. Please keep this intention in your prayers. Roby couldn't be more excited about this job; not only because it would bring him out here with us but also because of the work itself.

I am still jobless and having no luck in this area. I have applied for many many many job but having no success. Please also pray for results here....Robby and I will both need jobs in order to have a place of our own.

Katy is walking like a pro now.....those crawling days are in the past. She continues to be quite the comedian and always doing something funny to make us laugh. She's talking some...or trying to.
Stay tuned for an update on Robby's job

Love to All!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I can't believe I said goodbye to a little girl who wasn't even trying to walk...and now she's all grown up...:-( I miss you guys!