Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Survery Says.........

1. Do you like blue cheese? Nope
2. Have you been ever drunk? Yep - and anyone who says not is either lying, currently drunk or needs to be in short order.
3. Do you own a gun? Sort of vicariously now - my dad does and since I'm living in his house..... I have mixed feelings on owing my own.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Fruit Punch
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? No.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hebrew National only.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk or OJ
9. Can you do push ups? Um, no.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
13. What's your weight? Way too personal--and not what I would like to claim it to be. ( I steal Kate's answer)
14. Middle name? Nicole.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?? I would only take one of these surveys because I love you Kate; I need to go to bed soon; I wonder how many times I'll be up with my children tonight?.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Iced Tea, water, V8 splash
17. Current worry? Finding a job
18. Current hate right now? Being so far away from my husband.
19. Favorite place to be? With my family.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Singing Kareoke with my family!
21. Where would you like to go? Italy, Ireland and back to Hawaii.
22. Name three people who will complete this. I have no idea.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have, and I don't think I want to. Two words come to mind: cold and slippery
26. Can you whistle? Yep
27. Favorite color?? Blue
28. Would you be a pirate? Only if it involves Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.
30. Favorite girl's name? I'm a fan of Emma and Kathleen (my daughter's names)
31. Favorite boy's name? Matthew
32. What's in your pocket? 2 business cards from the daycare I checked out today. Although I did find $15 in my jacket pocket today....how awesome is that!?
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My best friend leaving me a message with the sound of her breast pump on it.....it sounds like a dying cat....and strangely enough I've really missed that sound.
34. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Chin split open....needed many stitches.
36. Do you love where you live? I do. (By the way....what happened to question 35?)
37. How many TVs do you have in the house? Four.
38. Who is your loudest friend? I stand with Kate....Tara wins!
39. How many dogs do you have? I have 1 vicariously again....my dad has Jake.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? The question here is who doesn't have a crush on me? I'm all but irresistible...ha ha ha!
41. What is your favorite book? I have too many to have a fave....but I'm currently reading the Twilight Saga and LOVING IT!.
42. What is your favorite candy? chocolate ( apparently question 43 didn't make the cut either)
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? As long as it's not "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" I really don't care.

Here are some more or less intriguing questions from another email survey:
What is your occupation right now? I'm unemployed.........urgh!
What are you listening to right now? Myself typing
What was the last thing that you ate? chicken, broccoli and cauliflower and french fries
Can you drive a stick shift? In theory
Last person you spoke to on the phone? My best friend Kate.
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Baseball all the way.....go Padres!.
What is your favorite drink? iced tea
Favorite food? my grandma's cooking
What is the last movie you watched? Marley and Me.....super cute
Favorite day of the year? Christmas
How do you vent anger? Cleaning.....it's amazing what my house can look like when I'm working off a mad.
What was your favorite toy as a child? Dolls.
When was the last time you cried? Last night I had a small squabble with my dad over something stupid.
What did you do last night? See previous question
What are you most afraid of? Drowning and losing people I love.
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
Favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever
Favorite day of the week? Saturday
How many states have you lived in? Four states: 2 Texas, then California and now back to Texas
What is your favorite flower? Calla Lilies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are irresistable babe. I love you!