Thursday, February 19, 2009

Robby Got The Job!!!!

Just an update to my last post.....Robby got the job!!! He is officially the newest Planner II at the North Central Texas Council of Governments. He has a very spiffy office and is so excited about this new position. He'll be out here by next weekend and the girls and I cannot wait to have him home with us permanently!

It had been so rewarding for me to see him achieve this huge goal. Becoming a planner is something that Robby has been working toward ever since I first met him. He put in so many hours of school time, study and personal sacrifice to reach this point and to see all his hard work rewarded has been just awesome.

The Lord has really blessed our family with this opportunity. It is so important for us all to be together as a family again and He has made that possible!

On another positive note.....I have not one but TWO job interviews lined up....so things are definitely looking up. Please pray that the Lord reveal which is the right opportunity for me and that everything works out. Once I get a job we can have a house of our own....something we are very much looking forward to!

3 comments:

Kate said...

WOOHOO!! Congrats, Robby! (And Jenn!) I'm thrilled--we've been praying for this!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are keeping our fingers crossed for you, too, now. I know that everything will work out the way it is supposed to for all the Seeds.

Catherine said...

I'm so happy to read that things are starting to fall into place for the Seeds Family. I will continue to keep all of you and your huge transition in my prayers! Knock them dead this week during your interviews!